Looking for more effective IT and Cybersecurity?
- Are you worried about Cybersecurity?
- Are you worried about the risks of working with a solo "computer guy" or are you working with a bigger support firm that ignores you?
- Does your tech support refuse to come on site or keep you waiting for days or weeks?
- Are you handling all your tech support in-house and you're getting overwhelmed?
- Has your "computer guy" moved or retired?
- Are you worried about HIPAA data security requirements and MA Data Security Law requirements?
- Have you lost data?
- Are you concerned about viruses like Cryptolocker?
- Has your business been denied access to other networks because of a virus on your network?
- Are you worried that your business technology is falling behind your competitors?
It's a lot to think about. If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help you! Ekaru's mission from day one has been to provide tech support and secure small businesses. We work with you to understand your business and build technology solutions that fit.
Our mission is to provide enterprise class IT services to small and medium businesses.
Our mission is to provide enterprise class IT services and cybersecurity to small and medium businesses.
We have the technical knowledge to keep your business systems running smoothly and the business technology perspective to help you plan your IT growth as your business expands. Because we deliver such a deep and broad skill set, you can stop worrying about technology and focus on your core business.
What Our Clients Say:
"Best tech company for small companies - much appreciated, what you do for us"
"Great service, extraordinary expertise"
"Ekaru is very responsive. They have services that fit my business: not too big, not too little, just right"
Latest Blog Posts
Each year the National Cyber Security Alliance promotes Cybersecurity Awareness Month during the Month of October. It's estimated that over 90% of breaches occur as the result...
Cyber criminals can use data leaked in big breaches to cause more harm to you with phishing emails. Data from big breaches, which have almost become commonplace, wind up on...
Ekaru Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Supporting and Promoting Online Safety and Privacy for Cybersecurity Awareness Month
This year’s initiative highlights the importance of empowering individuals and organizations to better protect their part of cyberspace in an increasingly connected world
This week we hosted another business leader in our Pandemic "Lunch and Learn" small business technology series. Frank Correira, Senior Channel Manager at LogMeIn spoke to the...
October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month and everyone has a role in protecting their part of cyberspace. Join us for a Lunch & Learn on Thursday 10/22/2020 at 12:15 - Sign up! ...
The FBI is getting 3,000 to 4,000 cyber complaints PER DAY, up from around 1,000 a day before the pandemic. With 90% of data breaches resulting from human error, firewalls,...
With 90% of data breaches resulting from human error, firewalls, security updates, and antivirus are not enough. Will your employees click on the wrong link? You may think your...