Looking for more effective IT and Cybersecurity?
- Are you worried about Cybersecurity?
- Are you worried about the risks of working with a solo "computer guy" or are you working with a bigger support firm that isn't responsive enough for you?
- Does your tech support delay on site visits or keep you waiting for days or weeks?
- Are you handling all your tech support in-house and you're getting overwhelmed?
- Has your "computer guy" moved or retired?
- Are you worried about HIPAA data security requirements and MA Data Security Law requirements?
- Have you lost data?
- Are you concerned about Ransomware?
- Has your business been denied access to other networks because of a virus on your network?
- Are you worried that your business technology is falling behind your competitors?
It's a lot to think about. If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help you! Ekaru's mission from day one has been to provide tech support and secure small businesses. We work with you to understand your business and build technology solutions that fit.
Our mission is to provide enterprise class IT services to small and medium businesses.
Our mission is to provide enterprise class IT services and cybersecurity to small and medium businesses.
We have the technical knowledge to keep your business systems running smoothly and the business technology perspective to help you plan your IT growth as your business expands. Because we deliver such a deep and broad skill set, you can stop worrying about technology and focus on your core business.
What Our Clients Say:
"Best tech company for small companies - much appreciated, what you do for us"
"Great service, extraordinary expertise"
"Ekaru is very responsive. They have services that fit my business: not too big, not too little, just right"
Latest Tech Tips
Cybersecurity is in the news just about every day! The balance between cybersecurity and convenience is always tough, and sometimes cybersecurity can even get in the way.
Have you ever scheduled an in-person meeting or Zoom call and everyone was confused because there was also a link to a Teams Meeting in the Outlook calendar invitation that you...
The new Artificial Intelligence (AI) tool ChatGPT is all over the news these days! ChatGPT was created by OpenAI, and it's an AI language model that can understand human language...
At Ekaru, we've been partners with GoTo for several years now, and we've helped design, configure, install, and support phone systems for many local businesses in the greater...
Ekaru Announces Commitment to Growing Global Cybersecurity Success by Becoming a Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2022 Champion
Building on annual success Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2022 is set to highlight the growing importance of cybersecurity in our daily lives and look to empower everyday...
Join us for a Lunch & Learn on Thursday October 26th at 12:15. We're pleased to have Scott Augenbaum, former FBI Special Agent talk about "Inside Cyber Crime - Lessons Learned...
Ekaru Announces Commitment to Growing Global Cybersecurity Success during Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2023
Ekaru today announced its commitment to cybersecurity education by participating in the 20th Cybersecurity Awareness Month. Founded in 2004, Cybersecurity Awareness Month, held...
Join us for a Lunch & Learn on Thursday August 17th at 12:15. We're pleased to discuss Ann's new book "Cybersecurity for Main Street: Cyber Fit in 21 Days" and help our community...