Looking for more effective IT and Cybersecurity?
- Are you worried about Cybersecurity?
- Are you worried about the risks of working with a solo "computer guy" or are you working with a bigger support firm that isn't responsive enough for you?
- Does your tech support delay on site visits or keep you waiting for days or weeks?
- Are you handling all your tech support in-house and you're getting overwhelmed?
- Has your "computer guy" moved or retired?
- Are you worried about HIPAA data security requirements and MA Data Security Law requirements?
- Have you lost data?
- Are you concerned about Ransomware?
- Has your business been denied access to other networks because of a virus on your network?
- Are you worried that your business technology is falling behind your competitors?
It's a lot to think about. If you answered yes to any of these questions, we can help you! Ekaru's mission from day one has been to provide tech support and secure small businesses. We work with you to understand your business and build technology solutions that fit.
Our mission is to provide enterprise class IT services to small and medium businesses.
Our mission is to provide enterprise class IT services and cybersecurity to small and medium businesses.
We have the technical knowledge to keep your business systems running smoothly and the business technology perspective to help you plan your IT growth as your business expands. Because we deliver such a deep and broad skill set, you can stop worrying about technology and focus on your core business.
What Our Clients Say:
"Best tech company for small companies - much appreciated, what you do for us"
"Great service, extraordinary expertise"
"Ekaru is very responsive. They have services that fit my business: not too big, not too little, just right"
Latest Blog Posts
At Ekaru, we've been partners with GoTo for several years now, and we've helped design, configure, install, and support phone systems for many local businesses in the greater...
Ekaru Announces Commitment to Growing Global Cybersecurity Success by Becoming a Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2022 Champion
Building on annual success Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2022 is set to highlight the growing importance of cybersecurity in our daily lives and look to empower everyday...
"I'm a small business. Why would a ransomware gang be out to get me?" This is a question we hear a lot working with local businesses. Everyone sees the big cyber crime...
We're more than half way through 2022, the world has been through a tough two years with the pandemic, and we're getting through to the other side. We just checked in again with...
Do your passwords pose a security risk for your business? At first this sounds like a funny question, because passwords are supposed to keep things secure, right? Well, not if...
Join us for a Lunch & Learn on Thursday October 20th at 12:15. We're pleased to have Wes Spencer and Will Brooks of FifthWall Solutions join us to help our community learn more...
Join us for a Lunch & Learn on Wednesday July 27th at 12:15. We're pleased to have Shane Deegan and Jherome Deguzman of ThreatLocker join us to help our community learn more...