Train, Test, and Prevent Attacks.
Big companies make the headlines when there's a cybersecurity breach, and too many SMBs believe they are "under the radar". Today's threats are automated, and everyone is at risk. The Employee Security Training program is a cost-effective way to increase security and protect your business, and demonstrate compliance to training requirements of the MA Data Security Law, HIPAA, and other industry specific security compliance requirements.
The basic documents you need for compliance such as a Written Information Security Policy (WISP), Acceptable Use Policy, Sanction Policy, (and more!) and a Security Risk Assessment template are also included.
Small and Midsize Businesses (SMBs) are Victims of Cyber Attacks
Employee Security Training is the best way to Prevent to Prevent a Data Breach
Watch our 2-minute training overview video
- Extensive Use of Multimedia (Videos, Animation, Graphics, Quizzes)
- Interesting and Engaging Training Material
- Training Delivered Via Online Training Portal
- Training Takes Around 1 Hour
- Employees Can Start, Stop and Resume Training
- Employees Feedback Has Been Outstanding
Security Training Topics
- What is Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
- Protecting Credit Cards and Customer Information
- Spotting Phishing Scams
- Avoiding Phone Scams
- Using Strong Passwords
- Public Wi-Fi Dangers
- Protecting Mobile Devices
- Clean Desk Policy
- Many More Security Topics
Training Certificates and Reports
After employees finish the security training, they will take a 20 question security quiz. They need an 80% or better to pass the quiz. Upon passing the security quiz, they will be able to print out a certificate of course completion. There is a report that you can access that shows the progress and results of each employee.
*Source: IBM’s 2014 Cyber Security Intelligence Index
**Source: National Cyber Security Alliance Study