Ekaru-Jive Users Group Lunch
Join us for a Business Technology Lunch & Learn - VoIP Phones
When: Wednesday May 30 @ 11:45 - 1pm
Enjoy lunch and learn about Jive VoIP Phones - Tips and Tricks
- Meet current users, learn about the latest features, and get your questions answered.
- Frank from Jive will be talking about all the latest and greatest features.
- Jive phones are Internet neutral - you can use either Comcast or Verizon Internet (or any other provider) and you're not locked in.
- Planning an office move? No problem with a cloud-based system. You can plug in phones anywhere.
- If you're still on an old phone system, you may be able to upgrade and SAVE money.
- My personal favorite is that you can use the Jive app on your mobile phone and send/receive calls from anywhere with your office CallerID.
Bring your business cards and join the conversation! This will be an interactive session with many opportunities to learn and network.
Do you have any specific questions you'd like to see us cover? Let us know!
There is no charge for the event, but an RSVP is required. Complete the sign up form on the right, or call our office at 978-692-4200. You'll receive an email with the event details.