Security Layers Explained in Plain English
Join us for a Business Technology Lunch & Learn Webinar
When: Wednesday May 15 @ 2:00pm - 2:45pm
With the rising cybersecurity threat level, you'll need more protection this year than last year just to keep your risk level constant.
In this webinar, we'll unpack what the recommended security protection layers are in plain English. Our goal is to help you understand what scenarios each layer protects against, so you can decide on the right level of protection for your risk tolerance. If you have any questions you'd like answered, let us know in advance so we can make this session more helpful for you
Did you know?
- The average firewall faces 800,000+ intrusion attempts per month.
- 1/5 businesses will suffer a cyber breach this year
- 81% of breaches happen to small and medium sized businesses
- 97% of breaches could have been prevented with today's technology
- Phishing attempts and human error are often overlooked in security plans and these are common attack vectors - What are your employees doing?
Our mission is to help SMBs understand the current cybersecurity threat level and know what to do for protection.
Do you have any specific questions you'd like to see us cover? Let us know!
There is no charge for the event, but an RSVP is required. Sign Up On-Line, or call our office at 978-692-4200. You'll receive an email with the event details.