Cybersecurity Lunch & Learn
Join us for a Business Technology Lunch & Learn
When: Thursday June 27th, 2018 @ 11:45 - 1pm
Where: Bamboo Restaurant, 1 Lan Drive, Westford, MA
Just because you're lucky enough to avoid a cyber-attack doesn't mean you're not at risk. Learn what every business owner needs to know.
During this seminar you'll learn:
- How to protect your network from ransomware and other cyber threats
- Why a firewall is not enough to protect your network
- The reality of anti-virus and security software
- Methods for taking a more holistic approach to data security
- What is ransomware and why are we seeing so many more attacks
- Why local threats are on the rise
- Calculating the True Cost of a Ransomware Attack
- If you joined us for lunch last Winter, a lot has happened in the Cyber world since then and Jay will have lots of new material and updates.
Guest Speaker: Jay Ryerse is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) with more than 20 years of experience providing Information Technology and security solutions to businesses of all sizes. Today he works closely with IT service providers and their clients to provide insight and best practices for securing business networks; especially regarding the latest in compliance, vulnerability scanning, security monitoring and advanced endpoint security solutions.
Do you have any specific questions you'd like to see us cover? Let us know!
We hope you can join us! This is a chance to get out of the office and learn a lot, meet the Ekaru team, network with other local business owners, and enjoy some great food!
There is no charge for the event, but an RSVP is required. Complete the sign up form on the right, or call our office at 978-692-4200. You'll receive an email with the event details.